By optimizing the structure of membrane element, 2.5inch Seawater Desalination RO Element increases the permeate flow, and requires fewer elements for same permeate flow. It is characterized by low operating pressure, low investment in equipment, excellent rejection rate and reliable performance, and its high salt rejection can ensure the production of the drinking water from seawater simply through one-pass RO design.
Applicable to treatment of seawater and high-concentration brackish water, the SW series of membrane element is designed for various industrial water treatment, such as seawater desalination, high-concentration brackish water desalting, boiler water replenishment for power plant, and is also applicable to various fields such as recycling of waste water, concentration and reclamation of such substances with high additional value as foodstuff, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Stable Rejection Rate: 99.5%
- Min Rejection Rate: 99.3%
LIMITING OPERATING CONDITION
- Max Operating Pressure: 1200 psi（8.3 MPa）
- Max Inflow Rate: 6 gpm（1.4 m3 /h）
- Max Inflow Temperature: 45 ℃
- Max Inflow SDI15: 5
- PH Range in Continuous Operation: 3~10
- PH Range in Chemical Cleaning: 1~13
- Max pressure drop of a single membrane element: 10 psi（0.07 MPa）