How do we find good quality and suitable LED indicator light companies? First of all, you need to understand the production process of the LED indicator and use these production processes to test the quality of the product.
The following is the production process of producing LED indicators with line.
The first step is to cut off the LED pins. If it is positive and negative, the LED light must first cut the positive pin, then cut the resistor pin, then connect the resistor to the LED with a copper tape machine, and then cut the LED connect the LED with the resistor and the wire with a copper tape machine. In order to make the connection between the LED, the resistor, and the wire stronger, use solder wire to solder the three connection points. Then thread the wires into the base, fix the base and the wires with a machine to ensure that the wires are not easy to fall off, then put on the lampshade of the LED indicators, and finally do the power-on test, so that the LED indicators process with wires is completed.
After the LED indicators are ready, how to determine that the quality of the LED indicators meets your standards and requirements? You need to use the detection equipment to test the function of the LED indicators. The test items of LED indicators mainly include withstanding voltage test, aging test, high-temperature test, low-temperature test, salt spray environmental protection test, waterproof level test, and tensile test, etc.
The following describes the standards and requirements of each test.
- Withstand voltage test. The international standard for withstand voltage test of LED indicators is 1800V, especially those with a voltage exceeding 220V must pass the 1800V withstand voltage test. If it fails to pass, there will be a possibility of leakage, and a long time may cause the mixed power of the LED indicators to burn out.
- Aging test. The aging test of LED indicators simulates the normal use of LED indicators on the machine. If there is a problem with the LED, resistor, or other components of the LED indicators, the problem can be found through the aging test, and then the problem can be analyzed and solved so that the problematic LED indicators will not flow to the market.
- High-temperature test. The high-temperature test is to simulate the entire LED indicators in a high-temperature box. For example, in the case of 150 degrees, will the resistance LED or plastic or wires melt and eventually cause the LEDindicators to break.
- Low-temperature test. If the temperature is below 40 degrees, will all the materials and LED of the LED indicators cause problems?
- The salt spray environmental protection test. Which is to check whether some metal materials of the LED indicators pass the environmental protection test, usually within 48 hours. If it passes, it proves that the material of the LED indicators is environmentally friendly. If it fails, it means that the material of the LED indicators is not environmentally friendly.
- Waterproof test. Many LED indicators will be placed outdoors, on a boat, or in the kitchen. The requirements for waterproofing are still quite high. You can know whether the LED indicators are waterproof through the waterproofing test.
- Tension test. Many LED indicators with wires fall off after using wires. Therefore, you must use a tension test to check the firmness of the connection between the LED indicators and the wires. Usually, the tension is about 10KG.
Products that have passed the LED indicators test items are generally more reliable, so you can buy them with confidence. Finally, you need to know if there are professional LED indicators R&D engineers in the LED indicators factory. If so, their factories can provide many customized LED indicators services