1. The insulating tape used by ordinary electricians can withstand high temperatures up to 80 degrees. From this temperature, it is not very high The function of preventing leakage and insulation. 2. There is another kind of high temperature tape, which can withstand temperature up to 120 degrees, or even 260 degrees.
Insulating tape is required for wiring, and many people are not particularly familiar with the performance characteristics of insulating tape, such as how high temperature the insulating tape can withstand, and what are the performance characteristics?
1. How much high temperature the insulating tape can withstand
1. The insulating tape used by ordinary electricians can withstand high temperatures up to 80 degrees. From this temperature, it is an insulating tape that is not very resistant to high temperatures, also known as electrical tape. Its main material is polyvinyl chloride film, which is made by coating rubber-type sample glue in the later stage, which has a certain degree of prevention. The role of leakage insulation. The main performance is pressure resistance, and it is flame-retardant, suitable for use in electrical insulation protection.
2. There is also a high temperature tape, which means it can be used in a high temperature environment. The temperature resistance can reach 120 degrees or even 260 degrees. This high temperature tape is relatively high temperature resistant.
2. Does the insulating tape need to be replaced regularly?
1. Electricians will use insulating tape during construction, which can also be regarded as the guardian of the circuit. If it is a good quality insulating tape, it also has a certain service life. It is usually necessary to do regular inspection and replacement of the tape. Generally speaking, the service life can reach about 7 or 8 years. But if it is used outdoors, it will suffer The service life will be shortened under the influence of the harsh environment of wind and rain, about 3 to 5 years.
2. In the process of using the insulating tape, in order to protect the circuit, it will also release a certain amount of heat, so there will be a certain loss after a long time. If it is used outdoors, plus wind, sun and rain, the use time will be greatly reduced. When we use insulating tape, we should wrap it outdoors, preferably several layers.
3. Regarding the service life of insulating tape, it is not possible to listen to its theoretical knowledge. The best thing is to do regular maintenance and inspection. And bandaging is also very important. If you want to have a longer service life, it is best to adopt a special joint bandaging form.