You can’t buy a water purifier blindly. You can consult a more famous brand in the market, and their customer service will be happy to help you.
Generally speaking, if you want to buy a water purifier, you have to understand the water quality of your home, how many uses you want, and what is your budget?
1. Look: Fill a glass of water with a glass, look at the light to see if there are any fine substances suspended in the water, and then let it stand for three hours to observe whether there is sediment at the bottom of the cup. If there is, it means that the suspended impurities in the water are seriously exceeding the standard.
2. Smell: Take a glass of water, and then smell it with your nose. If you can smell the bleach (chlorine), it means that the residual chlorine in the tap water exceeds the standard.
3. Product: Taste plain boiled water. If there is astringent taste in the mouth, it indicates that the hardness of the water is too high.
4. Check: Check whether there is a layer of yellow stain on the inner wall of the kettle at home? If there is, it also indicates that the water hardness is too high (the content of calcium and magnesium salts is too high)
What types of water purification equipment are there?
Main function: filter the secondary pollution of municipal water supply, including rust, sand and algae, the first pass of home water purification! Advantages: protect the wading equipment and pipelines at home, such as all faucets, water pipes, water heaters, etc.; the initial investment is low (a few hundred to 2k), and the subsequent maintenance is almost zero cost.
Disadvantages: Coarse filtration, limited by filtration accuracy, cannot filter small suspended particles.
Suitable for the crowd: Most families are worth buying because there are few places with good water quality!
Note: The filter screen accuracy of the pre-filter is not as high as possible, generally from 50 microns to 100 microns, too high accuracy will affect the water pressure in the home.
2. Whole house central water purifier
Main function: remove large suspended solids, residual chlorine and peculiar smell. Deep protection pipelines, internal pipelines of wading electrical appliances, and high-end sanitary ware;
Advantages: higher filtration accuracy and deeper filtration than pre-filter; larger filtration capacity, generally 0.5 to 1.5 tons/hour.
Disadvantages: The price is more expensive, the volume is larger, and special space is required.
Suitable for people: people who have extremely high requirements for the quality of living water; there are many high-end wading equipment in the home such as water softeners, dishwashers, boilers, smart toilets, etc.; larger units such as villas and bungalows.
Note: This type of volume is not small and can be placed in the reserved equipment room. For this type of customer, the brand will be very considerate.
3, direct drinking machine
Main function: High-precision multiple filtration, direct drinking
Advantages: The most high-precision filtration equipment at home, small size, easy to install, RO reverse osmosis membrane can be directly consumed. Disadvantages: The water output is relatively small, but it can satisfy the family drinking water.
Suitable for the crowd: It can be said that it is standard for ordinary families. Everyone knows what level of tap water is. Children’s health is too important!
Note: The filter element must be replaced regularly, pay attention to the water quality reminder of the machine and the reminder of the replacement element.