There are very few factories specializing in the production of LED indicators in the world, especially in the European and American markets. LED indicators are a niche market, and large companies generally do not produce such products.
How do we find a good quality and suitable LED indicator company? First of all, you need to understand the professional knowledge of LED indicators, so now I will explain the details of LED indicators from the following aspects.
- The head of LED indicators
Because the heads of LED indicators need to transmit light, PC plastic is basically used. It has good light transmittance, impact resistance, resistance to ultraviolet radiation, dimensional stability of its products and good molding and processing performance, making it have obvious technical performance advantages than traditional inorganic glass, which is used in the construction industry. At the same time, the PC material also has good thermal distortion resistance, good weather resistance and high hardness, so that LED indicators can be made into a variety of different shapes. In addition, the heads of LED indicators can also be painted, and various patterns and letters can be engraved after painting. When the light is on, the letters and patterns will be very beautiful, which can meet the individual customization of customers. PC materials can also produce a variety of different colors, and can also withstand steam, cleaning agents, heating and high-dose radiation sterilization, and will not turn yellow and physical properties, and will not change color after a long time, so PC is the first choice material for the head of LED indicators
- LED indicator metal parts
LED indicators made of metal materials look very atmospheric and beautiful, and are also durable, so metal materials are used in more and more places on LED indicators. So now I will focus on the details of the metal shell of the LED indicators.
There are three kinds of materials for the metal shell, one is brass, the other is stainless steel, and the third is zinc alloy.
- Brass material. The brass uses H59 copper, which has the advantages of high strength, high hardness and good plasticity. It can still withstand pressure processing well under hot conditions. If you use almost copper, the copper parts may break. The copper shell of LED indicators can also be electroplated. The quality of electroplating directly determines the grade of the entire product.
- stainless steel material. Stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, usually 304 and 316L materials are used, 304 is cheaper than 316L materials. 304 material can be used in ordinary places, but if it is used at the seaside or in an environment with sulfuric acid, try to use 316L stainless steel as the raw material for the housing of led indicators. 316L stainless steel is very resistant to corrosion and can also kill the new coronavirus. According to research by American scientists, the new coronavirus can only survive for 20 minutes on the surface of stainless steel.
- Zinc alloy. Zinc alloy can be electroplated in a variety of different colors, such as red, yellow, green, blue, white, black, etc., making the led indicators as beautiful as wearing a layer of clothing. Most of the housings of zinc alloy led indicators on the market are ordinary oxidized and will oxidize over time. If you want to avoid fading, vacuum plating is used, but the cost is relatively high.
At present, the scale of the factory that produces LED indicators is very small, and the testing equipment invested is not complete. In comparison, APEM in Europe, KINGBRIHT and LEDLIGHT in the United States are better. Buying LED indicator lights from companies such as APEM not only has high product prices, long logistics time, and few styles. Nowadays, FILN is recommended by a more professional company producing LED indicators in China. Not only are the products of good quality, low price, short delivery time, but also passed the international certification UL, CE, it’s your best choice.