The Max Flow system is designed for high flow filtration applications, where non-metal material can be used, for example, seawater desalination. With the FRP high flow housing system as pre-filtration to RO process, expensive RO membrane and high-pressure feed pumps will be well protected from severe particle impacts.
We strongly suggest FRP housing be used in your projects. Imagine what it will bring you?
- 30%-50% lower equipment cost than stainless steel
- Larger water capacity in FRP filtration system up to 100m3/h
- Smaller installation space
- Easy and quick disassemble
The installation of Max Flow FRP housing is not complicated and much easier compared to the traditional stainless steel system. The smart design will bring you to minimize downtime and fewer maintenance cost.
Before going to the installation, we need to get to know below spare parts and their locations first. Kindly check the below picture.
OK! Let’s see how to install the housing step by step.
- Put cartridge filter end cap into the inlet end cap, stuck tightly. And insert it into FRP housing.
- Fix the inlet end cap with a locking kit placed into the groove.
- Put thrust ring onto the bottom of the cartridge filter on the other side
- Insert the handle side end cap and fix it with a locking kit placed into the groove.
- Connect to pipes with below presented finished two ends.
See? That’s it. Really easy and simple!
Brother Filtration specializes in the water pre-filtration fields. We provide high-quality and cost-competitive water filter cartridges and housings. If you have any installation problems, feel free to get in touch with our technical support via contact us.