1. It is best not to choose rainy days when cable joints, because water in the cable will seriously affect the service life of the cable, and even short-circuit accidents may occur in serious cases!
2. Be sure to read the manufacturer’s product manual carefully before making the cable connector. This is especially important for cables of 10kV and above! Think about all the steps before doing it!
3. For the terminal connector of single-core armored cables above 10kV, remember that only one end of the steel belt can be grounded!
4. Don’t use too much force when pressing the copper pipe, just press it into place! There are bound to be many raised points on the copper end surface after crimping, this must be flattened with a file, and no burrs should be left!
5. When using the blowtorch, the heat-shrinkable cable joint should be moved back and forth, and the heat cannot be continuously supplied in one direction. The size of the cold-shrinkable cable joint must be strictly in accordance with the drawings, especially the support in the reserved pipe. When, you have to be more careful!