Aluminum-plastic packaging machines can be distinguished by forming and hot-pressing sealing methods. The forming is divided into roller type and flat plate type. The flat-type positive pressure molding effect is better than the drum-type vacuum molding; the heat sealing is also divided into roller-type and flat-type flat-type hot-pressing sealing, which is better than the roller-type hot-pressing sealing, and the roller-type hot-pressing sealing is in terms of speed, reliability, etc. It is better than flat-plate hot-press sealing.
According to the production experience, it is found that the aluminum-plastic packaging machine has problems in the use of hot-pressing and sealing. The following briefly introduces how to solve these problems.
In the hot-pressing and sealing process of the drum-type aluminum-plastic packaging machine, the PVC/tape and aluminum foil are rolled by parallel roller-shaped heat-sealing rollers and anilox rollers under a certain temperature and pressure to complete the hot pressing. Sealed. The contact between the heat sealing roller and the anilox roller is linear, and the required pressure is relatively small.
PVC/tape and aluminum foil are heat-sealed by parallel flat heat-sealing plates and anilox plates in the same plane under certain temperature and pressure. The contact between the heat-sealing plate and the anilox plate is surface contact, and the required pressure is relatively large. Regardless of the roller or flat plate type heat-pressing sealing, when the heat-sealing net pattern is not clear, the depth of the net pattern is not clear.
Reasons for the unqualified quality of the formed blister of the aluminum-plastic packaging machine:
1. Whether the temperature of the heating device of the aluminum-plastic packaging machine is too high or too low;
2. Whether the surface of the heating device adheres to PVC;
3. Whether the PVC film is a qualified product;
4. Whether the compressed air of flat positive pressure molding is clean and dry, whether the pressure and flow can reach the normal value, and whether there is abnormal loss in the pipeline;
5. Whether the cooling system of the forming mold is working properly and effectively;
6. Whether the vacuum degree and exhaust rate of the roller negative pressure forming can reach the normal value, and whether there is abnormal loss of the pipeline;
7. Whether the molding die is qualified, whether the molding hole is smooth, and whether the air hole is unobstructed;
8. Whether the flat positive pressure forming mold clamps the PVC belt in parallel, and whether there is air leakage.