Nowadays, rubber products are becoming more and more popular. The raw material of rubber products is mainly rubber. Because of their special characteristics and their advantages, they are used in many industries.
- High and low-temperature resistance, can be used for a long time at 200 ℃, and still elastic at -60 ℃.
- Electrical insulation performance, the dielectric properties of rubber are very good, especially at high temperatures, the dielectric properties greatly exceed ordinary organic rubber, and the dielectric strength is hardly affected by temperature in the range of 20-200 ℃.
- Excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance, and ultraviolet radiation resistance, no cracking after long-term outdoor use. It is generally believed that silicone rubber can be used outdoors for more than 20 years.
- Excellent high-temperature compression permanent deformation.
- Good processing performance, easy forming, and other advantages. Various products can be made by extrusion hot air vulcanization molding, die addition molding, extension molding and other methods. Because rubber products have excellent comprehensive performance and good technical and economic effects, they have several advantages in aviation, aerospace, atomic energy, electrical appliances, electronic rubber, and rubber products. Instruments, automobiles, machinery, metallurgy, chemicals, medical and health, and daily life Widely used in the field.