There are many forms of aluminum-plastic plate cartoning machines due to different manufacturers, and there are also differences in product performance levels. At present, the existing aluminum-plastic cartoning machines can be roughly divided into the following four categories: roller continuous aluminum-plastic plate cartoning machine, plate-rolling continuous aluminum-plastic plate cartoning machine, flat plate intermittent aluminum-plastic plate cartoning machine, flat continuous aluminum-plastic plate cartoning machine.
Aluminum-plastic plate cartoning machines can be distinguished by forming and hot-pressing sealing methods. The forming is divided into roller type and flat plate type. The flat-type positive pressure molding effect is better than the drum-type vacuum molding; the heat sealing is also divided into roller-type and flat-type flat-type hot-pressing sealing, which is better than the roller-type hot-pressing sealing, and the roller-type hot-pressing sealing is in terms of speed, reliability, etc. It is better than flat-plate hot-press sealing.
According to the degree of automation, aluminum-plastic blister packaging machines are divided into automatic aluminum-plastic blister packaging machines, automatic aluminum-plastic blister packaging machines and semi-automatic aluminum-plastic blister packaging machines. The structure of the automatic aluminum-plastic blister packaging machine is mostly horizontal. The entire packaging process from the raw materials such as medicines and packaging materials to the boxing of the plates is fully automated. It is an advanced aluminum-plastic packaging equipment that integrates various technologies.
The aluminum-plastic plate cartoning machine will automatically stop running in the following situations:
1. The packaged medicines are used up;
2. The PVC film or aluminum foil is used up;
3. The heating temperature is not enough;
4. The safety shield is opened;
5. Circuit overload;
6. Mechanical overload at certain workstations;
7. The compressed air pressure is insufficient.
Before the following problems are solved, the aluminum-plastic packaging machine cannot be started up and running:
1. The PVC film or aluminum foil is used up;
2. The heating temperature is not enough;
3. The safety shield is not completely closed;
4. Overload or other faults have not been eliminated;
5. Insufficient compressed air pressure;
6. The function keys of the aluminum-plastic plate cartoning machine are set incorrectly, and the emergency stop key is not reset, etc.