Hydraulic tool is the combination of hydraulic system and ordinary tools as a whole.The strong hydraulic power is converted into reciprocating linear motion, rotating motion, cycloidal motion and other mechanical motion. A complete hydraulic tool system consists of five parts: power element, actuating element, control element, auxiliary element and hydraulic fluid.
Hydraulic tools include: hydraulic crimping tool, hydraulic pump, hydraulic jack, hydraulic bolt stretcher, hydraulic flange separator, hydraulic nut breaker, hydraulic puller, etc. Hydraulic tools have the advantages of high efficiency and convenience.
- Generally using mineral oil as the working medium, relative to the moving surface can be self-lubrication, long service life.
- Light weight, small volume, small motion inertia and fast reaction speed.
- Various components of hydraulic transmission can be arranged conveniently and flexibly according to needs.
- Overload protection can be realized automatically.
- convenient control, can achieve a wide range of stepless speed (speed range up to 2000:1).
- It’s easy to move in a straight line.
- It is easy to achieve the automation of the machine, when the use of electro-hydraulic joint control, not only to achieve a higher degree of automatic control process, but also to achieve remote control.
- Easy to leak.The oil pressure of the hydraulic system is high, and the hydraulic oil is easy to leak through sealing or clearance, which causes the consumption of hydraulic media and environmental pollution.
- Hydraulic transmission in the process of energy transmission, there are often more energy losses (pressure loss and flow loss, etc.), so that the transmission efficiency is low.
- The viscosity of temperature-sensitive oil varies with the temperature, and the viscosity changes lead to the change of flow, leakage and resistance, which easily leads to the unstable movement of the working mechanism.
- High manufacturing cost in order to reduce leakage, the manufacturing accuracy of hydraulic components is required to be higher, thus increasing the manufacturing cost.